Brown County Commissioners will hold a Public Workshop Tuesday, January 19, starting at 1:00 pm in the Commissioners Courtroom at the county courthouse. The seven agenda items include:
1. Discussion regarding the 2021 Infrastructure repairs and upgrades to the courthouse.
2. Discussion regarding options for upgrading or replacement of the elevator.
3. Discussion regarding a unified phone system in the courthouse.
4. Discussion of Illegal Gaming rooms in Brown County.
5. Discussion of purchasing the vacant building at 308 S. Broadway for storage use for District and County Clerk’s office.
6. Discussion regarding testing and or replacing the Fire Escapes.
7. Discussion regarding Fire Marshal position.