The Early City Council will hold its next meeting at 6 p.m. Monday at Early City Hall, where a public hearing will be held on the budget of the 2020-21 fiscal year. The agenda is as follows:
A. Call to order, Invocation, Pledge of Allegiance
B. Consideration of the minutes of meeting held on August 11, 2020 and Public Hearing meetings held on August 14 and 17, 2020.
C. Citizen’s comments.
D. Matters of New Business
1. Consideration to approve a Hotel Occupancy Tax Fund Grant application for Howard Payne University Athletics, Resolution 2020- CVR04. By: Denise Hudson
2. Discuss and consider action to reject all proposals submitted for the Communications Upgrade for dispatch services and equipment. By: Tony Aaron
E. PUBLIC HEARING – 2020/2021 FISCAL YEAR BUDGET
1. Consideration of Ordinances: By: Tony Aaron
a. 2020-06 Adopting FY 2020/2021 Budget
b. 2020-07 Setting Tax Rate for 2020
2. Consider approval of Early Municipal Development District 2020-2021 fiscal year budget. By: Tony Aaron
3. Consider a Resolution, 2020-CVR05, approving Convention and Visitors Bureau 2020-2021 fiscal year budget. By: Tony Aaron
F. Executive Session in accordance with the provisions of Chapter 551, Texas Government Code.
G. Reconvene into Open Session and consider action, if any, on items discussed in executive session.
H. Administrator’s Report.