The Early City Council will meet Tuesday, July 13, at 6:00 pm at Early City Hall, 960 Early Blvd. The meeting agenda is below.
A. Call to order, Invocation, Pledge of Allegiance
B. Citizen’s comments.
C. Consideration of the minutes of regular meetings held on June 8, and June 22, 2021.
D. Matters of New Business
1. Consideration to approve the Early MDD authorization of Executive Director to enter into an agreement with Volkert for engineering services. By: Larry McConn
2. Consideration to approve Early MDD purchase and implementation of ViewPro, a GIS service and maintenance agreement to provide various analytical tools for economic development. By: Tony Aaron
3. Consider approval to enter an agreement with EncodePlus for legal review, update and complete codification of City Code of Ordinances. By: Tony Aaron
4. Consideration to approve surplus or salvage items for sale or disposal. By: Tony Aaron
5. Consideration to approve grant application for Critical Facilities Generator Project and authorize a 25% matching funds requirement and commitment to perform necessary maintenance for the entire useful life of the unit. By: Tony Aaron
6. Consider approval of Ordinance 2021-06, amending the 2020/2021 Fiscal year Budget. By: Tony Aaron
E. Executive Session in accordance with the provisions of Chapter 551, Texas Government Code*.
F. Reconvene into Open Session and consider action, if any, on items discussed in executive session.
G. Administrator Report
1. Right-of-way acquisition, portion of 106 ½ Early Blvd from Early MDD
2. Capture and relocation of fish from pond on the Town Center property
3. Bear Creek Townhomes Phase II
4. Street Projects update
5. American Rescue Plan – Coronavirus Local Fiscal Recovery Fund (CLFRF)
H. Budget Workshop
1. Budget Calendar
2. Insurance benefits
3. Fund Budgets: General Fund / CVB Fund / MDD Fund
4. Utility rates