Brown County Commissioners will meet at 9:00 am Monday, July 13, in the Brown County Courthouse. The agenda is shown below.
1. Declare a Quorum and Call Meeting to Order
3. Citizen Comments
(All speakers will be required to adhere to the rules of procedure, conduct and decorum adopted by the Court on August 12, 2019. Any disruptive, abusive, obscene, or disrespectful behavior will be terminated immediately.)
4. Consideration and approval of minutes of July 6, 2020.
5. Consideration and approval of any Treasurer’s/ Auditor’s Report.
6. Consideration and approval of payment of any bills needed.
7. Consideration and approval of all appropriate action regarding the following:
A. Dr. Lilly-Presentation, discussion and possible action regarding approval of Brown County Child Welfare Board Appointees Jennifer Varverie and Lindy Mason. Presentation of nominees by Ms. Judy Brown
B. Dr. Lilly- Presentation of award to the Brown County Historical Commission award from the Texas Historical Commission
C. Dr. Lilly-Presentation, discussion, and possible action on donation to the Emergency Mgt. Chaplains Service
D. Dr. Lilly -Presentation, discussion, and possible action regarding the purchase of
1. Replacement voter check-in system
2. ID badging system for Election Judges and Clerks
3. Replacement USB Modem/Phones for seven (7) precincts without WiFi
4. Replacement batteries for Mobile Ballot Boxes from Hart lntercivic
5. On-line CERA Training for Brenda Arp -Asst. Elections Administrator
E. Lisa Dick, Administrator, Brownwood-Brown County Health Department-Update on COVID19 response and County health initiatives
F. Mr. Joel Kelton, Commissioner Pct. 2 -Presentation, discussion and possible action regarding burn ban;
G. Commissioner Shaw-Presentation, discussion, and possible action regarding an application to install a private line on CR 329 by the Zephyr Water Supply
H. Commissioner Traweek – Presentation, discussion, and possible action regarding an application to install a private line on CR 183 by the City of Bangs