According to District Attorney Micheal Murray, during the October 2023 session of the Brown County Grand Jury, 15 true bills were returned against 14 persons.
Those indicted were:
- Bradley Wayne Winkler: Aggravated assault with a deadly weapon
- Lorenzo Caudillo aka Lorenzo Louis Caudillo: Driving while intoxicated third or more-repeat offender
- Perla Denise McQuaig aka Perla Denise Saucedo: Possession of a controlled substance
- Christina Gabrielle Daniel: Possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver-repeat offender
- Gerald Ray Collins: Felon in possession of a fireman-repeat offender
- Israel Cintron Rivera aka Israel Rivera Cintron: Aggravated assault with a deadly weapon
- Shane Vernon Bedneau: Terroristic threat
- Cody Childs aka Cody Jack Childs: Felon in possession of a firearm-habitual offender
- Matthew Paz: Possession of a controlled substance
- Ayerim Pastor: Possession of a controlled substance
- Bryan Jay Rodriguez aka Brian Jay Rodriguez: Possession of a controlled substance-habitual offender
The District Attorney’s Office does not release names on new indictments until after the Grand Jury proceedings have been processed through the District Clerk and a file marked copy of the Grand Jury Report has been returned.
The District Attorney’s Office does not release names of Defendants who have been indicted by a Grand Jury but not yet arrested because of an indictment being sealed until the time of arrest. In addition, names of individuals who have had no formal charges filed against them and who are no-billed by a Grand Jury will not be released by the District Attorney’s Office at this time.