Brownwood News – The next meeting of Brown County Commissioners will be at 9:00 am on Tuesday, February 18, in Commissioner’s Courtroom, first floor, Brown County Courthouse. The agenda is below.
1. Declare a Quorum and Call Meeting to Order
3. Citizen Comments
(All speakers will be required to adhere to the rules of procedure, conduct and decorum adopted by the Court on July 22, 2019. Any disruptive, abusive, obscene, or disrespectful behavior will be terminated immediately.)
4. Consideration and approval of minutes of February 3rd & 10th, 2020.
5. Consideration and approval of any Treasurer’s/Auditor’s Report.
6. Consideration and approval of payment of any bills needed
7. Consideration and approval of all appropriate action regarding the following:
A. Dr. Paul Lilly, Brown County Judge – Consideration and possible approval to procure Stop the Bleed kits for each floor of the Courthouse;
B. Mr. Gary Worley, Commissioner Pct. 1- Discussion of and possible action regarding parking signs on S. Broadway and Center Avenue;
C. Mr. Joel Kelton, Commissioner Pct. 2 – Consideration and possible approval of action regarding burn ban;
D. Vance Hill, County Sheriff- Consideration and possible approval of employee changes
E. Vance Hill, County Sheriff- Presentation of jail report
F. Chris Weber, Lake Dam Volunteer Fire Department Chief- Presentation on a prescribed burn at the National Guard Armory the week of February 24-28, 2020
G. Ronnie Lappee, retired justice of the peace – Discussion of retiree insurance and retirement payments