The Board of Directors of Brownwood Municipal Development District will meet at 1:30 pm Tuesday, July 16, at Brownwood City Hall in the Council Chambers. On the agenda:
4. The Board will consider approval of the minutes:
A. BMDD Regular called meeting – June 18 , 2019
5. The Board will consider approval of an amendment to the Chapter 380 Agreement between the City of Brownwood and the Brownwood Municipal Development District (BMDD) to transfer $500,000 of old BEDC funds to the City for Economic Development purposes.
6. The Board will review the following financial reports:
A. Checklist – June
B. Income Statement – June
C. Loan and Incentive Summary – June
D. Sales Tax – Paid in July
7. The Board will receive Director’s report:
A. Employment Statistics
B. Project Updates and Activity
C. 2019/2020 Budget
8. The Board will receive a report from Amy Wright with the Small Business Development Center
9. The BMDD Board may convene into a closed executive session in the Haynes Conference Room, pursuant to the provisions of the Open Meetings Law, Chapter 551, Government Code Vernon’s Annotated, in accordance with the authority contained in the following section: Deliberations regarding economic development negotiations. The Board will discuss a possible loan/incentive for a local manufacturing company.
10. The Board will reconvene into Regular Session in the City Council Chambers to take any action deemed necessary as result of the Executive Session.