Law enforcement arrests and reports released Wednesday, November 2nd through Thursday, November 3, 2016.
Sunday, October 30th
* 5:55 p.m. Brownwood Police were called to the 1500 block of 4th Street regarding a stolen bicycle, specifically a black Mongoose brand. A report for the stolen property was filed.
Tuesday, November 1st
* 12:36 a.m. Brownwood Police were dispatched to the 2800 block of Avenue D for suspicious activity. According to the report, 38 year old Kimberly Braley was arrested for Possession of Marijuana and Possession of a Controlled Substance.
* 9:33 a.m. Brownwood Police were responded to a call from the 300 block of Bluffview Drive. A female at the residence reported a domestic disturbance. A report was generated.
* Brown County Sheriff’s Office arrested 43 year old Jason Thomas Bennett on a warrant for Motion to Revoke: Driving While Intoxicated, 3rd or more offense. According to reports, Bennett is currently being held in the Brown County Jail.
* Brown County Sheriff’s Office arrested 29 year old Heather Mae Bradshaw for Driving While License Invalid. Bradshaw was later released on a $1,000 bond.
* DPS officers arrested 60 year old Dewayne Gray Chandler on a warrant from Mullin for Failure to Appear/Driving While Intoxicated.
* Brownwood City Marshal arrested 30 year old Brandon Russell Lawson for Expired Registration/Failure to Appear. Lawson was later released on bonds totaling $1,500.
* Brown County Sheriff’s Office arrested 64 year old Terry Dan Mathis for Failing to Register as a Sex Offender. Mathis was released on a $20,000 bond.
* Brownwood Police arrested 48 year old Maria Segura Perez for Theft of Property.
* Brown County Sheriff’s Office arrested 48 year old Alvin Wesley Rose Jr. on warrants related to Failure to Appear, Expired Driver’s License, Failure to Maintain Financial Responsibility/No Insurance, Assault Causing Bodily Injury/Family Violence. Rose is currently being held in the Brown County Jail.
* Brown County Sheriff’s Office arrested 47 year old Robert Timothy Wade on a Tarrant County warrant for Driving While Intoxicated/Open Container. Wade was later released on a $1,500 bond.
* Brown County Sheriff’s Office arrested 54 year old Roger Earvin Welch on a warranted regarding Sex Offender’s Duty to Register. Welch was released on a $10,000 bond.
Wednesday, November 3rd
* 10:48 a.m. Brown County Sheriff’s Deputies were dispatched to the Brownwood Country Club regarding theft of a motor vehicle. Contacts on the scene reported an ex-employee had taken a truck without permission, which was later impounded.
* 1:10 p.m. Brownwood Police were dispatched to the 500 block of 6th Street regarding a juvenile in violation of probation. A male subject was located and found to be in possession of drug paraphernalia after a sock containing a glass pipe with burnt white residue was discovered. The subject was arrested.
* 5:30 p.m. Brown County Sheriff’s Deputies responded to a call regarding an assault on Lakeshore Drive. A male relative reported he had been assaulted by Collin Smith, who was arrested for Assault Causing Bodily Injury.
* 8 p.m. Brown County Sheriff’s Deputies responded to a noise complaint on Farm to Market Road 590 South. Complainants reported a suspect driving by their residence, causing unreasonable noise and making obscene gestures. The offense is under investigation.
* 9 p.m. Brownwood Police officers responded to a hit-and-run call at the 2500 Block of Durham Avenue. According to the report, a 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 Pickup Truck had sustained damage. Paint chips from the suspect’s vehicle were recovered and placed into evidence.
All arrestees are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Blotter information compiled from local law enforcement reports and jail records.