Law enforcement arrests and reports released Tuesday, November 1, 2016.
Friday, October 28th
* 8:26 a.m. – Brownwood Police made a traffic stop in the 2400 block of Southside Drive. According to the report, the stop led to the arrest of Juan Castillo Jr. after officers discovered a substance believed to be methamphetamine and a glass pipe. Castillo was charged with Possession of a Controlled Substance, penalty group 1, less than 1 gram, and Driving While License Invalid with Previous Convictions.
* 3:57 p.m. – Brownwood Police were called to the 2200 block of 13th Street regarding criminal mischief. A GMC Sierra Pickup reportedly sustained $1,500 worth of damage.
Sunday, October 30th
* 10:30 p.m. – Brown County Sheriff’s Deputies responded to County Road 266 regarding a disturbance in progress. According to the report, an assault occurred with two males involved. Both parties involved were injured and bleeding. One of the males was transported to the hospital by ambulance and the incident was documented.
Monday, October 31st
* 7:14 a.m. – Brownwood Police were dispatched to the 2800 block of Southside Drive regarding theft of a cell phone.
* 10:22 p.m. – A Brown County Sheriff’s Deputy checked a suspicious vehicle parked at Blackwell Crossing on County Road 108. According to the report, the driver was identified as 37 year old Eric Neal Sisson. A passenger was also identified as 53 year old Terry Lee Wilkins. Both the driver and passenger were arrested after the deputy discovered a baggie containing approximately 6.9 grams of marijuana in Sisson’s pocket, the report states. Sission and Wilkins, both of Brownwood, were arrested for possession of marijuana less than 2 ounces.
* Brownwood Police arrested 28 year old Ashley Nichole Mattix, of Brownwood, on a warrant for Burglary of a Habitation. Mattix was later released on a $20,000 bond Tuesday morning.
* Brown County Sheriff’s Office arrested 26 year old Nico Cesar Villarreal, of Brownwood, on a warrant related to Probation Violation/Driving While Intoxicated.
* Brownwood Police arrested 34 year old Jessica Rose Walton, of Brownwood, on a warrant for Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon. Walton was being held in the Brown County Jail in lieu of a $20,000 bond as of Tuesday morning.
All arrestees are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Blotter information compiled from local law enforcement reports and jail records.